Golf Course Amenities
Star Hill Golf Club Amenities
Star Hill Club Golf course amenities feature the the following for your convenience: 27 Championship Holes with Bent Grass Greens ~ Memberships ~ Putting Green ~ Chipping Greens ~ PGA Instructor ~ Pass Program ~ Pool Membership ~ Private Airstrip ~ Member’s Lounge ~ Champions Room Lounge (Clubhouse) ~ Fully stocked Golf Shop.
More Course Info
Hours 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Benefits Member Discounts
Champions Room Lounge
Star Hill Golf Club features the Champions Room lounge for special events and social gatherings. The Champions Room is available to our members and the public for private parties, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, special events plus many other occasions.
Room Rental Rate
- Member $200.00
- Non-Member $350.00
- Bartender Fee $25 / hour
- Set-Up / Cleaning Fees $100 all functions
These rates are based on closing to the public for a private function per day. A $200 deposit is required to hold the date of your event. This charge is non-refundable unless notified 60 days prior to the event.
The Champions Room offers different options for serving beverages:
- Open Bar: Client may open an account or offer cocktail time, subject to 18% gratuity.
- Cash Bar: Guests pay for their drinks.
- Beer/Wine/Champagne: Purchased by the case for open bar, plus 18% gratuity and sales tax.
- Soda Bar: $45 for 60 persons or less; $60.00 for 61 persons or more, plus 18% gratuity and sales tax.
- Food: Licensed outside catering is allowed and is the responsibility of the client.
- Miscellaneous. Linen, tents, and extra tables/chairs are the responsibility of the client.
Star Hill Golf Course Amenities include access to our Pool Memberships! Sparkling, refreshing. cool blue waters.
- $350 before May 29;
- $450 after May 30.
- 1/2 Summer Membership: $300 starting July 15 – Labor Day
Daily Fees: Guest of pool or golf club member – $5.00 Public – $10.00. Star Hill Golf club pool and golf members may bring grandchildren at no extra cost. Membership includes spouse and children under the age of 18 unless they are in college.